- Container bolt seal.
- ISO 17712-2010: High Security Seals.
- C-TPAT / ISO17712 test certificate issued by the independent accredited American lab Dayton T. Brown.
- Metal locking mechanism is encased in a steel ring and completely coated with ABS, a plastic that does not break easily, but shows any attempt at fraud.
- Unparalleled security features:
- Identification of the sealing body by laser. The data are burned into a white label and protected by a transparent window, manipulating the data, or erasing the data is impossible without damaging the sealing body.
- When cutting the pin, the plastic layer around it crumbles, making it impossible to simulate intactness of the pin.
From container seals to safety envelopes: you find it all in Peever’s comprehensive range. Many of our sealing products are developed in-house. Free samples help you make the right choice.